Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 2 Monday August 9, 2010

Up early to get a start on today's activities after a somewhat restful night.  Hit all the ships stores for all my souveniers and even met Gunny Wolf and his wife and son.  Gunny Wolf is the creator of sempertoons.  Please visit his sight for his work at sempertoons.com.  I hope to hit his store while in DC this October.  It is located at Quantico next to the National Museum of the Marine Corps.

Lets see what we got, tshirts galore, challange coins, mugs, yellow footpring flip flops, jacket, button up shirts and much more!  However, got one tshirst not sure the family will appreciate, it is like one of those paintings on the the side of a WWII bomber, a little risque and may have to wear while the family is away.

PL Wilson Detachment from Mobile, AL is here and have set up a nice exhibit to try and get the 2012 National Convention.  I hear that Dallas and maybe Tucson is also bidding.  I'll go for Mobile then Tuscon, but have been to Dallas already.  Next year it will be in Boise, ID and I know that I have not lost anything in Boise!

Till next time,

Semper Fi!

No comments:

Post a Comment